We are hiring!
Join our team
Wychall Lane Partnership is a forward thinking practice that is part of ‘Our Health Partnership’ and Birmingham & Solihull CCG. We are a teaching practice with links to Birmingham University and Aston University. The practice is owned by seven partners with a purpose built building.
We believe in providing an exceptional service to our patients while also ensure the wellbeing and safety of our staff. We are going through exciting times right now with the development of our practice and its systems, prioritising digital technology to help us achieve our goals. The Partners are looking for people with drive, enthusiasm and skills to support in the future development of the practice. If you believe you have the vision, commitment and passion for making a difference to the lives of our patients and staff, we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a forward-thinking practice where creativity and innovation are encouraged
- Full support of experienced professional staff
- Partners who focus on the wellbeing of their staff as well as their patients
- Professional development opportunities to support you in your role and career
- Independent wellbeing service for all staff from ‘health assured’:
- Home life support
- Work life assistance
- Physical & Emotional Health
- Wellbeing Resources
- Self Help programme
- Mini Health Checks
- Health Calendar
- Wellbeing videos
- My Health advantage app
- 24 hour free confidential help line
- Job share opportunity where possible
- NHS pensions
- NHS BLUE light card
- Safe secure onsite parking
- NHS agenda for change pay scales followed
Please note that any current patients of the surgery wishing to apply would have to change surgeries if they were successful in their application.
To apply, please complete the forms and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download job descriptions
Click below to download the job description.
Download application forms
Click below to download application forms.