Wychall Lane Surgery

If you have any of the following eye problems, you can self-refer to a local optician:
• Red eyes or eyelids
• Dryness, grittiness or discomfort
• Irritation or inflammation
• Discharge or watering
• Recent flashes or floaters
• In-growing eyelashes
• Recent or sudden loss of vision
• Foreign body in the eye
To find your nearest participating opticians, enter your postcode at www.primaryeyecare.co.uk/find-a-practice/

Phone a listed optician and ask for an Urgent Eyecare Service appointment.